Please note that all Criminal Record Checks are currently being offered online only due to Covid-19.
If you are unable to Submit a record check, please verify you have properly answered the questions and that you have an active credit history (regular credit card/banking usage). Please contact email@example.com if you experience difficulties submitting after reviewing your answers.
Please start a check by clicking HERE.
Criminal Record checks should be conducted by the agency the person is policed by.
In person Criminal Record Check
Owen Sound residents can attend in person at:
Owen Sound Police Service
922 2nd Avenue West, Owen Sound, Ontario.
The person attending is required to bring with them 2 pieces of identification as follows:
- Driver’s Licence along with a second form of government issued identification
- Students are allowed a student card in lieu of a Driver’s Licence
Payment is required upon submission of the request with fees as follows:
- $50 for employment purposes
- $25 for educational placement purposes
- No fee for volunteer purposes however the applicant must be a resident of Owen Sound AND the volunteer position must be in Owen Sound