Please note that all Criminal Record Checks are currently being offered online only due to Covid-19. Please start a check by clicking HERE.
Criminal Record checks should be conducted by the agency the person is policed by.
In person Criminal Record Check
Owen Sound residents can attend in person at:
Owen Sound Police Service
922 2nd Avenue West, Owen Sound, Ontario.
The person attending is required to bring with them 2 pieces of identification as follows:
- Driver’s Licence along with a second form of government issued identification
- Students are allowed a student card in lieu of a Driver’s Licence
Payment is required upon submission of the request with fees as follows:
- $50 for employment purposes
- $25 for educational placement purposes
- No fee for volunteer purposes however the applicant must be a resident of Owen Sound AND the volunteer position must be in Owen Sound