The Owen Sound Police Service is now accepting applications for the positions of Auxiliary Police Constable. As an Auxiliary Constable, you support the Police Service in a volunteer capacity and give back for the right reasons!
Minimum Requirements to apply:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Of good moral character and habits
- Physically and mentally able to perform the duties of the position
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
- Criminal Record Check
- Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence
- Minimum monthly hours: 12
- Willing to commit at least 2 years to the Auxiliary Policing Unit
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of:
Owen Sound Police Service
922 2nd Avenue West,
Owen Sound, Ontario
Or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information or any inquiries, please contact the Training Branch at 519-376-1234 x 183.
We thank all those who apply, however only those applicants being interviewed will be contacted.
Accommodations for applicants with disabilities are available, upon request, in relation to materials or processes to be used throughout the hiring process.
The Owen Sound Police Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Privacy Legislation, applicant information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will be used strictly for candidate selection.